- Houston Food Bank or call 832-369-9390
- Central Texas Food Bank (Austin) or call 512-282-2111
- Galveston Food Bank or call 409-945-4232
- Food Bank of the Golden Crescent (Victoria) or call 361-578-0591
- Coastal Bend Food Bank (Corpus Christi) or call 361-887-6291
- Southeast Texas Food Bank or call 409-839-8777
- Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley (Pharr) or call 956-682-8101
- Brazos Valley Food Bank (Bryan) or call 979-779-3663
- San Antonio Food Bank or call 210-337-3663
Government food assistance
- SNAP – The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), also called food stamps, helps people buy groceries.
- WIC – The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) is a nutrition program for pregnant, breastfeeding women and families with children younger than 5.
Red Cross Open Shelters
If you need to evacuate due to the storm, there may be a Red Cross shelter in your area. Everyone is welcome at a Red Cross shelter and there is no reservation required.